Tuesday 10 May 2011

Ron Bedford

I have been shooting some comercial work recently which has taken a lot of my time and therefore neglected this blog. I have been writing another blog http://www.intynemouth.blogspot.com/ also - this is a blog to showcase the people, busineses and events in my village Tynemouth. I had a spare half hour today so went stranger hunting for my '100 Strangers Project' Before long I saw Ron standing at the traffic lights on the opposite side of the road from me. I waited for him to cross onto my side of the road and asked him to be in my project.

Ron 58/100 '100 Strangers' see it here on flickr © Anthony Dorman

Ron agreed and the image above is the result. the image has been treated in photoshop with a sharpening mask, some surface blur, dodging and burning and contrast tweeks for anyone interested. I gave Ron a card and he gave me his, Ron is a local singer songwriter - this is one of his songs on YouTube www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDX32jEzNDU I got another interesting starnger on the train my way home but that is for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment